Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Life is beautiful movie review

This movie is about a man who falls in love with this women and eventually they get married and have a kid but since her husband isn’t German he’s taken to a concentration camp with their son. It was interesting how the mother sacrificed her life and got on the train with her family when she wasn’t a person who got picked but she chose to go. The surprising part of this movie is that even when the son was starting to realize what was going on the dad still tried to keep him happy and not be worried about what’s actually happening. The ending was very surprising but I’m glad that the boy had someone to stay with since his father died. If I was in that type of situation I don’t think I would even be as strong as the dad to even keep everyone around me happy and still be able to do what he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment