Monday, December 18, 2017

First French kiss

first French kiss is written by Adam Bagdasarian. This book is about a boy who's growing up and is experiencing new things about himself and with other people including many traumas that you'll find out about Will who's a young boy. I like this book because although it was from a boys perspective I just thought about what if it was from a girls and then it just made it way more relatable but also from Wills perspective it's just cool and funny to read and imagine how he acted during certain situations. In my opinion this book is a good read for anyone because of it being funny but also emotional.

1 comment:

  1. I like your comments about this book, Jackie! You definitely pulled me in. But where is the genre? Also, I think you could probably add a bit more detail - character names, etc... Lastly, edit!! Think about capitalization and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete