Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Show and tell

Ever since I was little I would always watch my older sister cook with my mom. Now that I'm old enough to know how to cook or at least the basic stuff I've been enjoying watching cooking channels and just like stuff so I can be a better cook. Lately I've been learning how to bake like cakes and cake pops and cupcakes which is really fun especially when you can do it with people you care about like your friends or family, personally I like cooking with my friends because you can have a laugh and just have a really great time while also baking especially when you have to wait for it to be done either in the refrigerator or the oven that's the best part because then you guys can take a break and tell story's or stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment